CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 23 April 2006

OMG! moments

I know, I know, it's 10 past 1 in the morning and I should be in bed. I'm suprized Anthony hasn't come in here and yelled at me yet, lol. He will tomorrow when I start complaining about how tired I am.

I had a phone call at 11.05 this morning, from Kelvin, a father of the kids friends. He was wondering what I was doing and I said nothing just cleaning the house, nothing unusual, WELL!!!! I'd forgetten about Sarahs birthday party at Stanhope Gardens Aquatic centre starting at 11am. I don't think I said shit more than 50 times, at least. Then it was a mad dash to get Shanice and Connor in their swimmers and out the door.
I had it stuck in my head that it was next saturday. The same thing happened last night with dinner with the girls. If Leish hadn't rung me on Thursday night I wouldn't have shown up, and gone this coming friday night.
I would love to know where my scattered brain is these days.

Scrap Girls got another lady book in today. Which is great saying there's only 12 more sleeps. CRAP only 12, no wonder I'm scatter brained at the moment.

Well, best get my big bum into bed before he finds me still banging away at the keyboard, lol

1 comment:

Sheree Milne said...

LOL girl...i think you need more sleep LOL...see you tomorrow for a relaxing scrap day...