CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 7 April 2006

fingers crossed for a good day

Connor's had 2 good days at school this week. But he has only gone to school for 2 days, so this is a good thing, being good not the 2 days at school.
I had a phone call from the principal late wednesday afternoon and because 4 of Connor's support system people weren't going to be at school on Thursday, he thought it would be best for Connor to stay at home just in case he "looses it". He wouldn't cope with the fact that his system wouldn't be in play.
So he is back at school today, and his teacher is back too, so all my fingers and toes are crossed that he remembers to breathe when he feels Mr Angry coming in.
Isn't it funny what we'll do just make things just go right.

Anthony and I have to go to a friends birthday dinner tonight and I just don;t want to go. I'm not feeling very social and I think this is because of everything I am having to deal with with Connor and my "crappy" job and homelife in general. I don;t particularly want to make small talk with people I don't know very well when I know that my thoughts will be wondering if Connor is ok and if he is behaving and if he's not how are the grandparents dealing with it and that I hope they aren't yelling at him.
Yes I know I should go and have a good time. I need to get away from things for a little while to take my mind off things and this is a perfect opportunity - but I just don't want to, lol.

No comments: