Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Monday, 28 July 2008
After much thought, and dealing with some very difficult personal issues, the time has come to say goodbye.
We are now opening the doors to the general public, both online and at our premises in Blacktown.
We thank all of our customers for making the last 4 years so enjoyable and successful.
To register as a personal shopper with Acacia Paper Craft, click on the registration link on the left hand side of the screen, fill in your details, and we will issue you with a username and password. You are then free to shop until your heart is content!
All pricing is genuine wholesale, with some products being sold below cost!
Jump online and save!
If you would like to visit our premises, we are located at:
5-7/12-14 Campbell Street
Blacktown NSW 2148
(above the Campbell Street Medical Practice)
We will be open from 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
We will miss working in the industry, but you can guarantee we will still be scrapbooking!
Nicole & Therese
Acacia Paper Craft
Tel: 02 9621 5695
Fax: 02 9621 5655
Friday, 25 July 2008
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Thursday, 17 July 2008
We have had a great time being busy and doing nothing much.
this week has been a bit of a blur.
* Connor went for a sleep over on Sunday night to a friends from school with 2 other class mates which he thought was "awesome fun".
* Shanice went for a sleepover at Tracy's house on sunday and monday nights.
* anthony has been at home sick since last friday with really bad asthma. he's topped to the eye balls with steroids, ventolin, atrovent and god knows what other drugs so he can breathe. and to top it off he has high blood pressure
* we've been to Krispy Kreme's twice in the one week - ummmmm arrrrrrr
* the kids and i sat and watched "Labyrith" and "The Dark Crystal" which they loved
* we went for a picnic at nurragingy with some of the other families fromn school. the kids had a ball and the weather was super warm, you wouldn't have thought it was the middle winter but mid-spring. connor fell off his scooter coming down a massive hill and tumnled head over turkey and is covered in bruised and grazes. But if it was going to be someones kid that fell in the pond and crashed off his scooter is was bound to be mine.
* we have finished packing all the stuff ready for the Scrap Girls retreat happening this weekend
* we have done lots of crafty things
* played far too much playstation together
* played outside on bikes, scooters, roller blades and with the dogs
* i have finally caught up with the washing
* we've enjoyed sleeping in and having pyjama days
well, that's it from me for now. i am off to go and help Cath and Nic pack the shop up to bring down for the retreat tomorrow.
have a great last weekend of the school hols everyone
Saturday, 12 July 2008
I so cant wait, it's going to be great! I've added all sorts of new little features that i hope will add to the atmosphere of the weekend.
This week has been a busy one.
Wednesday saw me at work and the kids went to visit Grandma for the day.
Thursday was our traditional school holiday visit to dallas's. I love having lunch with her and the girls and it's so nice that so many of us can make it too now. there was was me and my kids, Dallas and her 2 girls, tanya and her big preggy belly, Amber and baby Paige and Melissa with her two girls. It was rather noisy and kaotic, but fun. Melissa or Tanya have to have a boy cause Connor is starting to feel that there is a conspiracy against boys being the only one, lol.
Friday, yesterday saw us visiting Tracy. We soooooo got nothing accomplished as we planned to, which is quite typical. we were far too busy just chatting than organising, lol
Alastair came home with us for a sleepover for 2 nights which is exciting. It's his first sleepover at our house and he hasn't even asked about mum yet (sorry trac, but he hasn't).
Shanice was going to stay with Fliss while Alastair is at our house, but she forgot teddy so decided to come home instead. maybe next time.
I awoke this morning to be boys playing playstation - Singstar of all things, and Shanice in her room carrying on like a teenager. It was so funny i couldn't help but laugh. Shanice apparently had nothing to wear and had nothing that went with brown! It went on for about an hour and was just a classic. I thought if Shanice could throw a tantrum and get clothes out of Anthony so would I. so i jumped out of bed stamped my foot and yelled i had no clothes that fit and they are all daggy and i want some new clothes, shoes and a handbag! He laughed so hard i set off his asthma and all he could do was say yes too!
so we packed all the kids in the car and headed to the shops so Shanice, our deprived daughter, could picked out an outfit. i really didn't need anything plus i'm super fussy and didn't like anything either. So my daughter now has 1 Veronica's hoody, 1 veronica's long sleeve top and 1 grey knitted cardi. She picked them herself and now she can't complain of having NO CLOTHES!
Tuesday, 8 July 2008
Monday, 7 July 2008
Friday, 4 July 2008
we got the birthday present for Letitia pretty quickly with matching card and wrapping paper, but anthony got side tracked with connor in the lego department. a $5 piece turned into a $30 police plane lego set. and that's not fair to shanice so she had the same amount of $$$ to spend. i take my hat off to shanice she's a smart cookie, she got 3 $10 items instead on just one thing, and they weren't small things either.
then we found some great bargains and i thought they'd be great to pop away for chrissy pressies for friends. we got 5 christmas pressies, which are huge ones and we even got 2 fisher price toys for mandy's baby. now the baby will be lucky to 2 weeks old at christmas, but i couldn't walk pass the most cutest fisher price roll along noahs ark and it was less than half price!
so a quick trip turned out to be a trolley loaded trip
Thursday, 3 July 2008
i decided i needed somewhere to put picture posts, rather than send them thru emails which can then become really big and long to download. this way people can see the kits and stuff.
it was created in the new blogger which took me a while to get the hang of cause my blog is using the older version still. i love the funky colours for the new blog!!!
so go and check out the new Scrap Girls Blog and tell me what you think.