CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 September 2008

rambling......

* shanice still isn't that well. although she seems fine each day after school this week she has come straight home and fallen asleep almost straight after getting changed out of her school uniform. poor bugger..... it's really knocking her for six

* it's not often that i look forward to my actual birthday BUT..... not only have i been extremly spoilt BUT OMG the new 90210 starts on my birthday. i'm such a tragic, lol

* i had a lovely suprise today..... Tracy came up for a visit. we sat around and chatted for a few hours while the kids where ay school. we had lots to discuss and plan :)

* it took me 3 days to complete this layout this week, very sad i know. but i'd work on it for half hour and then walk away and come back to it the next day. i'm liking it cause there are no embellishments on it - only paper


* Maevan sent me thru this email the other week and i have to share it.........
To all the powerful women in my life
Live your life in such a way
that when your fee
thit the floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says:

'Oh Shit - she's awake!!!'

lol how true


* my kids are loving Ruby Gloom at the minute. and i just love her cause she's cute and would make a great tattoo

here is the opening scene from her cartoon - too cute!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thank You for a lovely day Miss Kylie, thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Love the layout, so pretty and very clever!!!
LOL at the quote from Maevan, I like it!!!
Chat soon
Huggs
trac x