CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 September 2008

help......

i'm somewhere under this massive pile of paperwork piled on my gorgeously massive computer desk.

a while ago i resigned from my job at the video shop, and so i dont get "BORED" at home for 5 days anthony volunteered my services to be the bookkeeper of Sheppard-Morris Construction Services.
While Michael has been over in Wales i have been given the books to get the BAS all in order for when michael gets back on sunday.well anthony only gave me the computer yesterday.
so today i found myself lost under a massive pile of recipts and bills and trying to get my head around the way michael does everything cause i wasn't shown before he left.
let's just say it's been fun, lol. and there is still more to do tomorrow!
these arrived on monday..... just a bit of light reading
i've just had time to flick, but they both look fantastic

No comments: