CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 March 2007

this is for you ...... MISS SHEREE

just in case you decide to come over here and now give me hard time about updating my blog after me and Michelle kept picking on you last night, lol




ahhhhh.... here is last night's little creation. easy peasy, was finished in about 45minutes so then i could chat the rest of the class.

well, today was non-eventful. i went to 3 different reject shops (blacktown, my druitt and penrith) looking for this little "thing" for one of the classes at the May retreat. No luck, they didn't have them, neither did the Warehouse at St Mary's so there went my morning.
I picked up all the Clean Up Australia day stuff from Blacktown Council. And i think I'm quite looking forward to Sunday, doing my little bit for the environment.
Went to officeworks to get PINK paper, of course!

Now, I've come home and have no idea where to start. The house looks like a bomb, more like several bombs have gone off. So that's why i'm in here, procrastinating, lol. I suppose i should get to it, those housework fairies aren't going to do it for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL thats too funny cause i was going to come in here and say HEY YOU UPDATE LOL.... love that page you did.... ill be back tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Just droping by to say Hi!! LOL
Love the finished LO.
Most of my LO from Wednesday is in the bin , have saved the photo will try again. I have lost my Scrappin mojo LOL!!
TAKE CARE : )
Michelle T