CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 January 2006


YAY!!! I finished my first layout for 2006.
I did a year in review - obviously, lol.
Anthony bought me a new scanner for christmas cause I kept whinging about mine 3 in 1 scanner top opening the wrong way and it made a horrible diagonal shadow across all of my pages. Now I just have to figure out with this new one how to get rid of the shadows near all the lumpy bumpy stuff.
I bought these gorgeous foam stamps when I was down visiting Tracy, so I tested them out on the title and they are way too cute. Money well spent, well all money spent on adding to the stash is well spent. As they say "It's all about the stash".
Sheree is coming over soon to scrap tonight. I do wonder how much I actually get done this time. Last time I just talked and watched her scrap, lol. I think I may just go and do a bit of planning before she arrives.
I came across this really nice quote today that I must try and remember to use on a lo one day.
"The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the object it loves." C. G. Jung

No comments: