CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 January 2006

First pair of BIG BOY school shoes

My little man is off to BIG SCHOOL in 6 more days!!!!!!!!!
As much as I'm looking forward to having a bit of "me time" I'm so going to miss my little man being around. Even though half the time I wouldn't even know he's in the house I'll miss the little things he does and watching him play while he thinks I'm not looking. OMG!!! I'm crying! So much for being the strong one.
.... anyways, he got his first pair of big boy school shoes today. He looked so handsome and grown up in them sitting on the big seat and then doing a little parade up and down the shop to show everyone. I did remember to saying to mum before we left the house to grab the camera, but I forgot when we walked out the door. So we have no photos :( When he comes home from mum and dads tomorrow after his sleepover I will get a photo of the shoes as a little memento for me.
All year last year I kept telling everyone how much I couldn't wait for Connor to start school, now I don't want him to go. He's my little companion. But he will have so much fun at RJAS.

....... on other notes. I had a "meeting" with Mandy yesterday and filled her in about everything so far with Scrap Girls. She gave me some good ideas and is also going to help me with things more which is going to be a great help.
I'm going to publish the site this weekend to a server, YAY!!!! Scrap Girls will be official, well sort of. I've got the abn, but there is no money left after getting a web host, domain name and po box to register the business name. That is the next on my list to do when I get some more money rolling in.
God I hope that Scrap Girls goes well. I don't want to fail with this little adventure. I truly do love every minute I put into it. As much as it shits Anthony that I spend far too much time on the computer. I'm sure he wont mind if I made a million from it in the end - fat chance, lol.
It's gone midnight again. I'm turning into one little night owl. Best get a bit of sleep me thinks.

No comments: