CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 January 2006

Shattered!!!!

What a morning! As I was typing an entry to my bog this morning I heard this almighty bang and thought nothing of it cause I just presumed one of the kids knocked the ab swing over in the lounge room - was I ever so wrong. The next thing I knew Shanice was screaming that the back door was broken - WHAT! yep it was completely shattered.
So there went my day. Sheree was on her was over cause we had planned on going down to Tracy's. There went that idea. The pics not that crash ot, but you can see that one side is completely shattered.

.

On the other hand, I was writting in my blog because I was so excited that I got my first sponsor for the May retreat yesterday. Great going I thought since I only sent out maybe 10 emails to wholesalers on Monday.
3M are sponsoring all of our adhesive needs which is unreal.

Anyways, back to vaccuming up glass.

No comments: