CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 January 2006

On a scrappin roll

I've managed to get 2 layouts finished tonight and 1 X 30th Birthday card. I'm so on a roll.
Both of the layouts I'd actually started. The double I think I'd stuck 2 pieces of pp and that was it and the Indi lo was almost finished I wasn't completely happy about where I was wanting to place the photos.


I really want to scrap some more but it is 11.40pm and I need to organise a spreadsheet for Mandy for Scrap Girls stuff. Bummer!!! What to do, what to do.

I got a Po Box today for Scrap Girls and set up the business bank account. That sounds so interesting doesn't it, lol? But it on my Scrap Girls to do list, so I can now tick it. We all know how much I love lists. I wouldn't be without them.

Well it looks like I have got some work to do and put the kids in their beds. They little angels fell asleep on the lounge watching Bambi.

No comments: