CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 April 2009

tea cups & high tea

I love, love, love High Tea
Any chance i get to go i jump at it!

I had to pop up to mums this morning to sign some legal papers for mum as her solicitor was coming over, so what a get excuse to go out for lunch afterwards - OR High Tea

We went to T2 at hornsby and it is the most gorgeous little place. there is even a shop next door to buy all the yummy teas - which i couldn't resist.
The cakes, scones and mini sandwiches were just to die for. and i chose the scrummiest tea - "Strawberry and Cream" - YUM!!!!!!!

the other week i was watching some doco on Jackie Chan - of all things, some architectural thing it was. And anyway he collects tea cups (cups and saucers). And i thought what a lovely thing to collect, i just might do that myself. i thought about all the old antique shops i could drag Anthony and the kids into, lol.
Well, i just couldn't walk past this gorgeous little bamboo number today. This is the first of my new collection! It is so sweet and dainty and i love it and cant wait to have my first cup of tea in it tomorrow.
i also couldn't resist the cupcake tea infuser! just me!!!! And my first lot of yummy tea. I got the catalogue and have already started to mark the ones i want to try next.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the tea cup and saucer, so cute!!!
So no longer coffee and muffins... Will it be tea and cucumber sandwiches??? LOL

Glad you guys had a nice time
huggs
Trac x

Unknown said...

Sounds very posh! I absolutely love your tea cup!!!