CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 May 2007

* kits packed - CHECK

only 3 more sleep till we are off on our SCRAP GIRLS RETREAT......................
sooooooooooooo can't wait. i sooooooooooo need the break.

Sheree came over today to help me with all the last minute prep. most of the kits were already done, just waiting for a few papers to arrive in the next 2 days and were done.
we went thru all the boxes i've got stashed around in my new storage shelves and in the garage which i totally forgot about.
this is just the kits and some prizes on top and the instruction and title booklets. there are 3 other piles of boxes about twice as big.
it is soooooooooo exciting. we have some great classes that i just can't wait to do myself, which reminds me maybe i should do my homework too and get my photos already for camp.
Sheree has also tagged me, but luvie it'll have to wait as i now realised i have to go and pack GOODIE BAGS - YAY!!!!!!

No comments: