CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 April 2007

look!

you could say i was feeling slightly bored tonight......
went searching for a new blog templete as i'm so not clever enough to do one myself. i can't even do a picture banner! so on my seach i found this cute little site that had some really yummy designs, i'd seen one before one the Scrapping the Scraps blog.
so all by myself (i'm so not computer literate) i read the instructions and uploaded a new templete. I've played a bit with it and added my links and stuff. tried adding my email address to the banner, but that didn;t work so I've left a few blank links (sorry!!!) for later on. After a frustrating 30 minutes on flickr i got my doo dah ready and now i don't think my pics are working, so I'll play with that some more - LATER!
as you can probably guess i'm rather chuffed with my accomplishment! hubby was even more impressed that i knew what i was doing when adding links (he was in i.t. before getting married)

so now i'm thinking i should probably drag my butt off to bed. Ant's off to play golf tomorrow and i'm taking the kids up to mum and dads for brunch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOKS GREAT!!!!
like a fresh coat of paint

Anonymous said...

love the new look !!!!