CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 April 2007

it's quiet here today........

I'm feeling a little bit lost today......
the kids started back at school this morning and i went in and read with Connor's year 1. Connor isn't in my reading because my special little bloke is in the highest reading group and gets taken to the other class room to read with a few of the other kids...... nothing like a very proud mum, lol!!! just what i needed reading with year 1 and it doesn't matter what group i read with their is always 1 child in the group that gets under my skin and drives me nuts.
shanice was a little apprehensive about going back to school. she was in tears last night saying she didn't want to go as the boy she sits next too is naughty and picks on her all the time. i don;t blame her either, so a note will be sent to her teacher tomorrow to get her moved.
she's also been really super clingy lately which is so not her. and asking so many questions about dad and why he's so sick. she knows more than what we're telling her i know that. i don't know if it's because she's overheard me telling someone or if she's just picked up on it herself, so she's needing a little bit of extra special attention lately.

i've been catching up on my Scrap Girls stuff today. can't believe it's only 10 more sleeps until the retreat. the kits are all over my dining room table, most are fully packed and a few a re just waiting for last minute things to arrive.

So if you're at a loose end on the weekend of the 4th-6th May 2007 and would love to come away scrapping with us there is still plenty of room. Alison Shearer will be there all weekend and will be teaching a gorgeous class that i can't wait to personally make myself. Miss Sheree has created a fantastic altered clock, Heidi style. I've come up with a few lil classes to keep us busy.
Tamara is bringing her Stampin Up goodies for us to play with and make a Mothers Day card. and we are planning other make and takes..... plenty to keep us busy.
If you want more information email me at scrapgirls@optusnet.com.au
trust me, you'll have a blast and get heaps of scrapping done..... well maybe, lol

well, it's that time of day again. 6 hours of school time just goes by so quickly.

No comments: