CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 October 2006

banning all hoola hoops

The Sheppard-Morris family hereby declare the banning of all hoola hoops.
At 2pm yesterday afternoon I received a phone call from the office ladies at Shanice and Connor's school just letting me know that SHANICE had been hit by a hoola hoop and that around her eye is bruised and grazed. I must have sounded like the worlds worse mum as I just started killing myself laughing. What are the chance of both of you kids having the same accident happen to them in the space of a few weeks??? And the same eye too.

So needless to say I took photos this morning as the grazing had started to appear more.

1 comment:

Alison said...

That is a freaky coincidence! Hope Shanice's eye feels better real soon.
:) Alison