CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 24 July 2006

quick before I crash

just a really super dooper quick post before I drag my butt off to bed, which I should have done over an hour ago.
I've spent the last 4 hours working on my new Scrap Girls website, and I don't like it. It's TOO pink! and I know how funny that sounds coming from me - the Pink Queen! It's missing something and I just don't know anything about Frontpage and I'm winging it at the moment. So if anyone has any Front Page pointers I'f love to hear them.......
I've been scrappin lately. I know, this whole being a satm thing is really getting my scrappin going. I don't particularly like either of these two layouts, I'm just being fussy lately.

OK! Blogger is having some serious issues and won't let me upload my photos -grrrr!!!! So I'll do that tomorrow.

I've also done an entry in a Paper Bag Album swap I'm in, but I'll post a piccie of that tomorrow when I finish the other one I've got too!

No comments: