CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 February 2006

website #@%!*%

That's it, I've got the "bleeps" with this whole website thingy. I managed to organize the hosting and domain name last night and pay for it all, but do you think I can understand any of the waffle that they sent me about uploading and stuff. NO. It makes not sense. I asked Ant to have a look at it for me and he got cranky, so it's not just me.
I've done a whole website using a online template and we cant work out how to upload. It looks like I'm back to doing the tutorials on Frontpage and go from there.
All I wanted was to have the website online for this weekend. I dont think that's going to happen now. Anyone got any suggestions? Anyone know anything about building a website etc? I think I'm out of my depth.

No comments: