CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 February 2006

10 down 40 to go !!!!!

Oh YAY! for me, lol. I set myself a goal of 50 layouts this year and I've done 10
So that's only another 40 to go, lol. Pretty good saying it's only 2 months into the year.
I'd also like to add to that list that I WANT to finish about 3 unfinished projects.



On another note, I had my IT guy over this morning to fix up my whole website thing. And it looks like I should be up and running by tomorrow morning, I am so chuffed.
Next thing to do it drum up some more business. Maybe I should buy some advertising that might help, lol.
Well, it's off to pick up those 2 gorgeous kids from school. Then come home cook some cupcakes, wash up, clean their rooms, put washing away, cook a roast for dinner (and it's not even Sunday), bath children, do homework with them etc etc etc. Phew I'm exhausted already.

No comments: