CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 February 2006

Bored last night!


........yep, I got bored last night so i decided to surf for a challenge on J4K. Thought I do the sketch one. Well my lo turned nothing like the original which is just typical of me, lol. I'm not 100% happy with it, but inspiration might strike again soon to add a bit more.
OK, for some bumb reason I've now tried to upload the photo 4 times and it's not working. OMG! I hate being computer illiterate!

I had a meeting with Kylie this morning to discuss a few things about her sponsoring us for the May retreat which is fantastic. Which reminds me Jeremy "should" be coming over tonight to help me upload my website - YAY! But he did say he'd come over last monday night so I'm not holding my breath, lol.
Well it's off to do homework and cook these yummy thick steaks for tea which I picked up. Yum can't wait for dinner, but then I remember I'm the worlds worst cook!

No comments: