CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 February 2006

Those Photos ......... FINALLY!

Oh YAY! My broadband is back up and running. That will teach for exceeding my monthly limit and get stuck with slower than dial up speed for 6 days. I have upgraded my plan - again, so it shouldn't happen again, lol.

I can now finally share photos from Connors first day at big school.


Connor is loving big school. He gets all excited each morning which is just great. We did have our first drama today though. It start with him not wanting to go because it was sport day, and then when I picked him up his teacher, Mrs McLeod said there had been an issue. He actually got sent up to Mrs Hargraves because he was naughty. I know what he did, those stubborn trantrums that he persists in having. Little Monkey, I'm sure he wont be doing that again any time soon.

No comments: