CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 February 2006

Scraping Frenzy

Now that the broadband is working I can now upload the layout's I've done this week. I've been a busy beaver, saying that I'd be lucky to get 1 lo done every 3 weeks.

I tried my hand a bit of doodling.
That was fun, I'll be doing that again - soon!

I started my A-Z album - Finally. It's only taken how many months? And to add to that I only did my intro page, not even a letter yet, lol. Well at least it's a start.

And today I got 3 pages done (1 single and 1 double). I went back to wednesday class at penrith. I feel like I accomplished something. They are using the new yummy WE R papers and embellishments. I think I'll be using some more of these.
I'm not keen on the bright colours of this range but the other ones were just gorgeous.


Well its back to planning for the next layout, lol.
Now I did set myself a goal of 50 layouts for this year, so I think I'm on my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crikey Kylie, your putting us all to shame...well me anyhow lol! Love the doodling must try that myself oh and gorgeous photo of your little man....love the grin!

Hugs
Veronica