CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 19 January 2009

last week - wednesday

I'm doing a bit of a catch up here :)
we've been away since last Thursday and i need to update since before that, lol

OK, last Wednesday, the 14th January, we headed down to Trac's for a scrappy day. the kids and i didn't get down to her house till around 12.30 as Connor had his swimming lesson in the morning, which btw he has done very well in and I'm so proud!
Trac had a full house of scrappers and kids. There was me and my two kids, Trac and her 3 kids, sherri and her daughter, Nic and her two kids and Belle an her two boys.
It was GREAT!!!!
we all scrapped up a storm even in the stiflingly hot heat.
the kids and the mums all swam (not me though, lol)
we scrapped some more
laughed and chatted a whole bunch
ate and drank so much water it wasn't funny

i scrapped 2 pages for my Scrap Girls album and then right before i was about to leave i got this fabulous idea for a journal. i raided Trac's stash and whipped up the inner pages in about 30 minutes. I took them with us to Mudgee and Dubbo to complete and use as a travel journal bout our trip.

here are a few pics from our day


connor

william and connor

the girls - caitlin, fliss, madi and shanice

cheeky girls - nic & belle

US - trac, Sherri, belle, nic and me
I'll be back tomorrow to update bout trip to Mudgee and Dubbo and bout going to the Aquarium this afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sensational day with sensational friends.

And just how hot am I right now? Smokin!