CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 January 2007

can't sleep............

what is wrong with me? i can't sleep!!!!!!!! i'm so over tired it's just not funny but it gets to 1 - 2 o'clock in the morning and i'm sitting in bed wide awake. it doesn't help because i'm awake i keep anthony awake either, especially when he has to get up at 5am to go to work - whoops!
well me and kids are off down to tracy's to day for a visit. kaitlyn is down there too have a lil holiday. don't know how sheree managed that one, lol. I hope it doesn't rain.

I have to call in at Sue's on my way down to drop off a stack of lo's i've done for Scraploot. That's certainly kept me busy over the past few days while Ant's been down at the nat's (Summernats). I hope my kids behave while we're there.

i was a little disappointed with Anthony. he had no juicy goss to tell me about his weekend in Canberra, so much so i should have gone, lol. maybe next year he'll have more to tell me. he had a great time that was the main thing, heaps of "pretty" cars to look at.

i can share 1 lo i did over the weekend. all the rest are for dt stuff, but will share soon.

a little boring post from me today. i suppose i'd better go and make beds, hang washing out, clean the kitchen, make breakfasts, have a shower and dress kids and i'm sure there is a mountain of other stuff that needs to be done in the next half an hour before we leave.
have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: