CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 November 2006

i met elsie!!!!!

I must admit i LURVED Elsie's class. I was a little bit apprehensive about going cause as much as I lover her ideas I'm not really hugely keen on her style. I think doing this class changed my mind a little bit.
It was so much fun and really relaxing. I could believe that I sat in a scrap class for 4 hours! And didn't get bored and frustrated.


Sheree took a few photos and I'll post some here when she sends me thru some copies.

We did the stroll thru paper arts before class. There was heaps of cool stuff. I was so tempted to buy heaps, but I resisted up until the very end when I bought this super dooper Heidi Swapp 597 piece Embellishment Collection, how could you walk past it for only $50? The best part was some of the pieces I use all the time and some I've just run out of, so bonus there.

It's less than a week till Scrap Girls Cropfest which is very exciting and very stressful at the same time. I have a crazy week ahead of me with only today and tomorrow that I can finish preparing for. I'm at work both Wednesday and Thursday and Friday we got Shanice in for her 3 hour assessment at the learning centre.
So I'd better stop chatting and start getting my butt into gear.

No comments: