CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 November 2006

another retreat all over......

I can't believe it's all over again. I've only just finished unpacking from the retreat on the weekend. Yes I know it's taken 5 days but I've had the lurgy since last friday.
Thanks to everyone that came along and made it such a great weekend. I had a blast and I hope you did too. Don't know about you but I certainly haven't eaten that much this week, I'm still full from all the food at camp.
Sheree, i know you'll read this, but i need to get this out there, you are one of my dearest and closest of friends and I could not have done this with out you, thank you so so so much.
Alison, you are awesome. Thank you for coming and being our FAMOUS teacher, lol. Those 2 classes you did were fantastic. Hope you will join us again for another retreat.
I have no piccies to share yet as, typical me, didn't take any with her camera, so when I have got copies off everyone's I'll share.

well, just a quick catch up for today, I've heaps more to share, but I've got my first class on tonight and I need to go and get all organized for that. wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries Hon... it was a great weekend... (even after your stress friday LOL)... I hope your feeling alot better.. good luck tonight with you class im sure you will do great.. let me know how it goes.... hugs...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kylie. I had a ball and really appreciate you asking me to be involved. I'll come and play anytime.

Alison XXX

Anonymous said...

i think i liveon the wrong side of australia :0( glad you had lots of funa nd glad you are over the dreaded lurgy!!!!

Alison said...

Hi Kylie,
Another great retreat, you guys do an awesoem job of putting them together.
Thank you!
:) Alison