CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 27 November 2006

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!

happy dance, happy dance.
I was up late last night watching csi and an ad came on the tele saying that season 3 of my favourite, favourite show is coming back on - YAY!!!!!

I wasn't shown over last christmas break so we just presumed it wasn;t going to come back, so for my birthday this year Anthony bought it from America of DVD for me. I watched all of the episodes within 4 days and I loved every minute of it and can't wait for next August when season 4 is released.
So what am i waffling on about..........

i know corny it is, but i just love it. and funniest thing is Anthony hates that sort of show and i persisited in watching them over and over on dvd he finally got hooked too and loves it, lol.

No comments: