CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 August 2006

no longer the sahm....

I started to catch myself going a little crazy at home 5 days a week, lol. So I've gone back to the video shop just on Wednesdays. The best part is it's only for about 4.5hours, John is going to open for me so I can get the kids to school and then I arrive just after open, and i finish at 2pm, which gives me enough time to get home to pick up the kids.
Well I thought I should go back to work as I didn't want to leave the house. I was becoming a bit of a hermit. don;t get me wrong, I love being at home especially for my kids, but I don;t like that feeling at all.
so I started back yesterday. It was a lot less stressful as to when I left 3 months ago. I just hope it stays that way.
My mum is starting at my work too next week. It going to be so funny working with mum again. Shame it's not going to be on the same days.

I'm off to Zina Wright's class at Scrapabout tonight. I'm so looking forward to it. And I'm prepared, lo, that's a first. You watch I'll get there and hate what I brought and end up buying other "stuff", but I'm going to try and be very good.

I'm not in the best of moods today, I think it must be that time of month again. Just cranky and irritable and feel like crying all day long. And it started by finding Anthony razor blades still in the bathroom sink. Now I don't think that it's me, but isn't that a little irrirsponsible(sp?) and dangerous with 2 kids in the house? And i have to get 2 bookweek costumes ready for tomorrow as well as lunch and dinner for 12 people tomorrow.
Well that's enough from the grump.......

1 comment:

Alison said...

It was great seeing you the other night. It was a great class hey, now I just need to finish my page off.
:) Alison