CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 August 2006

cyber cropping

I know it's after midnight and I really should be in bed asleep. I can hear Spongebob playing in our bedroom again, which means Connor has woken up next to Anthony and put it back on again. Cheeky monkey! He's in for a rude shock in a few minutes when I turn it off and put him back in his bedroom.
I've been cyber cropping over at Scrapbooking Top 50 tonight. I reckon it's been over 12 months sice I last joined in one. They always seem to fall on a night when I'm not home, and we all know that that doesn't happen very often.
Well I managed to complete 3 challenges. I just have to make a card from my scraps from challenge #3 and I'm all done, but I'm buggered and that can wait until morning.
So here's what I've done (please blogger work!!!!!, lol)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these LO's Miss Kylie!!!! Very Noice!!!

Huggles
Trac x