CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 May 2006

The Retreat is over............

Wow! Where do i start?
From the feedback I've gotten today, I think the retreat was a huge sucess which is so fantastic. I am so extactically happy about that, all those late nights and hard work has been well worth it.

We had an awesome time. There s so much to say about it that I dont know what else to say.
I couldn't have done it with out a lot of peoples help:
Caz and Mel for just being the most gracious teachers and coming up with inspiring projects to show the ladies.
Kim Archer for driving all the way from Newcastle to teach a wonderful class using those scrummy new Urban Lily papers.
Sheree, she knows why.
My mum and my sister for coming along just to support me in case it was needed and yes, for being the ordilies in the kitchen.
Carley & Kim for bringing the shop. Thanks so much Carls, you deserve a medle in your condition.
For Nicole B for setting up all those tables and then paying for it on Saturday. Not to mention donating all the Reminisce papers (and Therese too)
To Anne for always kicking her out of her seat, lol. Sorry Anne.
And to EVERY SINGLE LADY WHO CAME ALONG. Thank you so much.

All that running around and I did NO scrapping at all, but that's ok. I did do Kim's class which I was so pleased with.



I did take my camera, of course, and it sat underneath my table all weekend long, lol. Sheree took all the pics and she should hopefully be forwarding me a couple soon so I can post on here.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks for the awesome weekend Kylie. We had a ball. You do such a great job organising these events, we will definately be coming to the next one.
:) Alison.J