CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 May 2006

Pics from the beach

Anthony took the camera over the weekend before I had a chance to download the photos off it. So better late than never I suppose!

Mum and I took the kids to the beach on friday. My kids are crazy, I know, they make me take them even in the July school holidays and while I sit there with jeans and wooly jumpers on they run around in their togs. They don't care if it's cold, they just love the beach.
The tide was going out while we were there and the kids were playing on the rocks finding shells. I thought I'd take them further down the rocks and while the small waves were coming in I'd hold their hands while they sat and go splashed.........well along comes a big wave and the kids stood up and I got soaked, lol. I was so funny, and it took about 2 hours for my jeans to dry. That will teach me, lol.
So here are some pics of our lastest adventure.....



No comments: