CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 March 2006

Gone SHOPPING & the crazy babysitter returns



Gee I take some crap photos! LOL. Must put that in my "to do" list,to take better photo's.

Sheree came over yesterday to pick up a disc which turned out Anthony took to work, so we decided to go to Scrapabout Australia in Parramatta. They have some awesome teachers and their stock is great too, even though it is small in size.
At least now I know where it is, so I think I may become a regular there, lol.
I got some of the totally yummy NEW Junkitz & SEI papers, some of the small Heidi Swapp ghost letters, and the New Heidi Swapp distresser. Then I came home to the new Scrapbookin g Memories in my letter box.
What a great day it turned out to be. Even better because i didn't do any housework, lol.

Then I got the phone to pick up the girls from school again today. Oh yay! a house full of 4 kids that don't listen and make a huge mess. And then another 2 kids arriving at 5.30pm for me to babysit for the evening.
I have to learn to say NO, especially when last night was supposed to be our first "family fun night" .This was Connor's idea and at the moment I'll do anything to make him have a good day.

Speaking of Connor we have an appointment for him to see a child pyschologist in 2 weeks. So I'm hoping that will sort the anger issues out. But we have had 4 really good days at school this week, which has made me so happy.
And to top that off Connor received his very first Merit Certificate at his school assembely yesterday and I cried when he showed me. I'm so proud of my kids when they achieve these, but extra proud of my little man as this has been a rough few weeks for him. I think even Mr Cockram (the principal) was proud of him when he gave the award to Connor.
Let's hope that we can have some more good days next week.

We are off up to mum's in about an hour. Mandy if having a bbq for Ben's birthday so that should be fun.
I suppose I should go and get dressed, get the kids dressed, make beds, wash up, clean up, pack the overnight bag. I don't think an hour will be enough time, lol.

No comments: