CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 December 2010

scrappin time

I have been scrapping a bit.... mainly my Tuesdays at Nic's.
Joh and I did head down to Scrapbooking Delights last weekend for a crop, which was great and we did a cute little Christmas layout using Bella and WOW goodies - I haven't added a piccie yet, but I'm waiting till this xmas to take one.
Joh and I also went to a class at Scraploot this week, but I havent had a chance to photograph that one yet (or add a picture or title, lol)

"Really" using new Basic Grey Curio.... love it!
Shanice was actually saying to me Really at the time I snapped it..... as in, mum do you really have to take another photo of me and I dont want to smile!


"HoHoHo" this is the layout class we did down at Scrapbooking Delights. I did change mine to a 8 1/2 X 11" though

"Crazy Eyes" using cute new Sass Count me in range.
The kids were soaked after going on the ride at Sea World, freezing too!

"Amazing just the way you are" using new Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934...... I love this range!
I know it's a sappy love song, but when I hear that part if the song I think of my beautiful girl

No comments: