CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 December 2010

graduation day

Friday the 3rd December 2010 was another huge milestone in the Sheppard-Morris household. Shanice graduated year 6.
The school put on a beautiful presentation assembly for them and all the parents and family were invited to attend with a morning tea afterwards.
The primary coordinator, Mr Lack, called all the students one by one onto to stage to receive their certificate and graduation year photo by the principal, Mr Cockrem, and then their class teachers presented them with a medallion. It was such a proud mummy moment.
I was so pleased when I looked at Joh on one side of me and Mum on the other, both had tears in their eyes, so I didn't seem so silly crying on my own.
I still cant believe that my baby girl starts high school next year.

Shanice receiving her certificate from Mr Cockrem
The school hall takes crap piccies
BFF's - Shanice and Britney
The 3 of us - me, shanice and anthonyShanice with Nan - when did my big girl get so tall

No comments: