CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Double Digits

I cant believe my baby boy, or aka Monkey Man, has turned double digits.....10!
How fast the years has slipped by.
Turning TEN in the Sheppard-Morris household is a pretty big deal, and along comes a pretty big birthday present. Shanice got a laptop for hers, and cause Connor already had my old one, he got a Sony EReader! and not a day has gone past since that I have not seen him carting it around with him. He loves it (and Ant & I both love ours too!).
He got to have a birthday party too, with 3 friends for a sleepover and then I took them to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 the next morning.
What a TOP movie.... we loved it!
We had our family birthday lunch at the Alroy, which is becoming a little tradition. It is such a great spot for the kids and the adults and is so relaxing.

I wonder what the next 10 years will bring

here are a few pics from Connor's birthday lunch

The handsome birthday boy with one of his new toys
If on for the 8 year age gap, these two could be pass as twins

It seemed like i took photos of these two (Shanice & Britney) all day cause they were being extremely cheeky for me and letting me take their photos - stupid faces, bum dancing and all
YEP, I love this face!
Impossible! I can never get just one photo of these four smiling at the same time.

And one with Hunter


And we cant forget this gorgeous girl, baby Mackenzie...... she is so perfect and slept all day

No comments: