CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 October 2010

Welcome baby Mackenzie

On Thursday 30th September I was very honoured to be at the birth of my beautiful new niece, Mackenzie.
I think I was supposed to be there to support my sister as she was being induced 2 weeks early but as her labour really started and she started to cry, so did I. And then once little Mackenzie was here I became blubbering mess for 3 days - what an emotional rollercoster it is being on the other end!
She is so perfect. Weighing a tiny 2.7kilo (5 pound 15 in the old scale) and 49cm long.
Thank you Mandy for letting me be with you to share this special moment

Mandy and bub about 2 minutes old

Proud Nan
Very proud Aunty

Connor cuddles Mackenzie almost as much as I do
And big brother Hunter meeting his new baby sister

No comments: