CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 31 October 2010

some creating

Last weekend I was away at the last Scrap Girls retreat for 2010. OMG, did I laugh, I laughed so much no noise came out! As always we had a great time.
Nic challenged me to actually scrap something so she threw some new Crate Paper at me and new Jenni Bowlin and yelled "Create!". So I did and loved what I did.

This is using the new Crate Paper's Restoration range. I really wanted to have a go making some fan flowers...... well several hours later I was really to throw them across the room, but once I figured out how to make them all stick down they turned out pretty good, if I say so myself!

Using new Jenni Bolin...... have a thing for banners at the minute! It's a fad I' know I'll grow out of quickly. It was funny when Nic and I were doing our layouts and sharing papers, our layouts started exactly the same and we weren't looking at what the other was doing
Using up some yummy left overs from MME Lost and Found. Love the sparkly glitter, but it get everywhere!
And using up left overs of Sassafras Lass Indi Girl.

No comments: