CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 April 2010

last day of school holidays

Today has been a completely lazy day in the sheppard-morris household. and i do believe it's been well deserved after two weeks of non-stop happenings. I'm in serious need of some time off, lol. I cant wait for my coffee with the girls tomorrow morning, Ive missed them over the Easter break.
Friday saw Anthony drive down to Melbourne to pick up his new motorbike...... not exactly sure how I'm feeling bout that. I thought he had enough toys to play with, but apparently i was wrong. Connor went with him for the drive but ended up staying at the farm instead.
Shanice and i had a lovely few days at home doing girly stuff. we watched New Moon a million times, went to pancakes for breakfast with the girls and Friday saw us scrapping away with some really good friends.
Today I've even managed to scrap a bit while watching the V8's and my new DVD Crusoe.
Here are the two layouts i did one Friday...... I love the kaiser Devonshire range, it is my favourite and i cant get enough of it


I just had to scrap this photo of Hunter.... everytime he cry's i want to cry cause it's just so sad.

No comments: