CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 10 April 2010

just stuff.....

What a waste of a day....... me and kids have done absolutely nothing. I just went to lock the front door for the night and found it was still locked up from last night, needless to say we haven't left the house at all today. But sometimes you just need "nothing" days.
I have been a little bit productive, I've almost finished the new website for Scrap Girls, just need to do the home page. And I've gotten through a tonne of paper work too.

I did find this on my travels today:


I love it!!! I'm going to put it up on my office wall as well as the canvas I'm painting from Lady Gaga the other night.

We are off to the Easter Show tomorrow. Joh got tickets through work and while the boys are off quad biking this weekend we thought we'd treat the kids.
Wish me luck!

No comments: