CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 5 April 2010

first retreat for 2010.... 6 more to go.... woo hoo

I love retreats.....
do i really need to say anymore?
So last weekend was the first Scrap Girls retreat of 2010. Needless to say we all had an awesome time. Although i only managed to scrap one layout the entire 4 days i was away, i came home exhausted, creatively inspired and ecstatically happy, which is just perfect in my eyes.
I cant wait to do it all again in May.

Hopefully this year i can get away to 2 retreats myself so i can just relax and scrap away and not be running around like a mad woman, although i do enjoy it and will probably be sitting in my chair itching to get up and organize something, lol.

Also in the plans are a very special retreat too...... cant wait to let the cat out of the bag on that one soon.


We were at full capacity at this retreat with every single bed being occupied! Makes for a fun weekend

scrapping up a storm

Getting ready to be like 5 year olds and play musical chairs! Yes, it is a contact sport.
Wait till May, we have an even better game planned

I just had to share!!!! Sami......... we love you babe

And here is my one and only layout achieved for the weekend
I'm "trying" to catch up on my Scrap Girls retreats album....... it's taking forever and i don't think I'll ever catch up, but I've done two more pages.

No comments: