CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 September 2007

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

I WANT/NEED BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!
i'm pretty sure that says it all........

why are there not enough hours in the day?
why is every single corner of my house got a mess in it?
why does it seem that i'm not getting anything done when i'm constantly busy?
why is it as soon as i tidy somewhere a little person or big one is behind me messing it up again?
why do i always get side tracked on the computer?
why am i not motivated to scrap up a storm when i written a list with all my scrapping commitments (all 23 of them)?
why don't those magical cleaning fairies visit ME at night so i can awake to a tidy home?

that being said here i am putting off my tidying by sitting here in front of the puter again!!!!!

No comments: