CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 August 2007

omg! omg! omg!

here i sit doing a little happy dance all on my own!!!!
I have SOLD OUT for the Scrap Girls October Back 2 Basics Cropfest!!!!!! How excitment!!!!!

so for the past week i've been thinking i really need to probably plan another one for early next year, in first term. i've worked when easter is and school holidays start and of course when miss shanice's birthday is, so we are looking at the 28-30 march OR 4-6 april 2008.
i'm thinking of another cropfest as this is what i'm finding my customers want, sooooooooooo if you're keen send me an email at scrapgirls@optusnet.com.au.
i'm looking at new locations too, and trying to keep the costs as low as possible like we've done with the october retreat.
woooo hooooo...... i'm a tad bit excited!!!!!
for those ladies coming to the october cropfest, here's a little sneaky peek for you.
we will be doing 1 optional extra class. you can buy the fill class kit or just the album and use your own pp's. prices are yet to be announced.
I'll be sending out a newsletter too in the new couple of weeks full of updates too, so check your inboxes.
off to go and do a bit more happy dancing!!! hope i dont wake the kids, lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats girl!!!!
I soo wish I was not away so I could come!!!! I will book in in March!!! have fun tomorrow!!

Tracy said...

Woo Hoo!!!! YAY Kylie I am so happy for you, that is AWESOME Luvie :)
Huggs
Trac x