CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 July 2007

2 more sleeps and another WOOO HOOO!!!!!!

how excitment!!!!!!
2 more sleeps until the Scrap Girls "Christmas In July" Retreat. I am so looking forward to it now. And there are still spots if you want to come along and join us

Guess who I got ticket to see today?

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
woooo hoooo!!!! I feel like such a little kid again going to all the concerts! happy dance, happy dance. i sooo cant wait, i only wish i could bring connor with me as he just LURVES MCR i can picture him there!
We are are taking Lauren (gorgeous miss tracy's daughter) with us, so i hope she knows what she's in for goin with us oldies, lol.
we got awesome tickets too, front row! but not in the mosh pit - i'm too old for that!
i'm off to go and do some serious happy dancing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm SOOOO jealous .... MCR AND Good Charlotte??? You luicky duck!