CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 21 June 2006

Pics from Hawkes Nest

Fingers crossed Blogger decides to work this time and upload my photos!
The photos are a strange yellowy colour because the day they were taken was the day after massive rain and the sky was weird colours. So it's not my camera or the way I take photos, lol.





I've been busy the past few days working on Scrap Girls, which is certainly keeping out of mischief. I'm in the process of trying to find a suitable venue for our Hunter Valley getaway. I think I have found one, but of course I forgot to bookmark the webpage and now I have to search for it again.
As well as doing that, I've been putting together a Book Of Quotes. Talk a time consuming. I'm only up to page 11 and I've only done 3 topics - Scrapbooking, Christmas and friends. And I have about 30 more topics I want to cover.
My aim for these books is to sell them at a small fee with the proceeds to go towards purchasing better Creation Station Tools. I'd kill to get one of the new Provo Craft Cricut, so I'll have pull my finger out I think.

I'm off to a class at Scrapabout Australia tonight. Alison Shearer is doing a gorgeous Boho chic class. I must remember to take photo/s, trimmer and goodies tonight. I have been know to turn up for a class and forget those type of KEY things, lol

So I'm off to pack my scrap bag.

No comments: