CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 July 2010

crafting goodness

So today being Tuesday I headed off to Nicole's for our weekly Tuesday "meeting". Of course the kids were in tow, but were very well behaved as we promised them a party for lunch, aka party pie and sausage rolls:)
I was feeling very inspired today cause i finished not one but two layouts.


"The Climb" using the cute new Kaiser Up, Up & Away range..... i love the dusty looking colours


and "Quality Time" using some older October Afternoon.
I do hate photographing my layout, they seem to look so dull and flat..... note to self: learn more photo taking stuff!!!!

And here is a piccie of the very cute handbag and matching purse that i bought down in Canberra.
It is a gorgeous mustardy/yellow colour. Not everyones cup of tea, but it love it, it's so different. And the bonus is i can get my camera in there..... I'm pretty sure I'm repeating myself now.


While at the Scrap Girls retreat the other weekend, i got all the way to Richmond when i remember that i didn't pack any of my scrapping things, not even my tool tote.
the July retreat is always so busy that i knew i wasn't going to do anything anyways, but i felt inspired after seeing a picture in the magazine "Notebook" that Joh brought along. So i bought some fabric from LSBS (our online shop that comes with us and makes me spend way too much money), scrounged up some felt from Sami, sewing stuff from Nic and buttons from Stacey...... and made this cute little guy.



Well, after a fabo day scrapping and crafting and the 2 hours I've just spent on here updating all my links on my blog, i can hear the neverending pile of washing screaming my name!

2 comments:

Donna said...

oh, the owl is sooo cute - very clever!!
(ps, thanks for the special link on your page)

Unknown said...

OMG, I LOVE that bag ... I want it! I've seen it in a pistachio green too - I sooo want that one, but haven't found it in the shops anywhere. Sigh.