CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 19 February 2010

Valentine's Day


Yesterday i rang Anthony and said that we should go to the movies. I really wanted to Valentine's Day. I wasn't sure of the reaction as it's a "girly movie" but was willing to budge and see either The Wolfman or Shutter Island just in case. But i didn't have to.
I was so looking forward to it, the shorts looked great. I thought it would be another Love Actually which we both love and i can watch it over and over again and never get sick of it.

Well.................... it was no Love Actually. It was drab even with all those stars in it. Those yanks have tried to outdo the poms and failed miserably.
And now I'm feeling very sad in my heart cause i really should have seen Shutter Island with Anthony.

No comments: