CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 9 February 2010

i "heart" tuesdays

Tuesdays is my most favourite day of the week
My day begins by getting up and doing all the normal shuffling before the kids go to school, but the difference is i can stay in my pj's as Joh picks the cherubs up and drops them at school.
I then go about my morning, in my pj's, having breakie and checking my emails....... then the fun begins. I toddle off to Nic's house with an array of crafting (or "ART" as we now like to call it) stash to spend the day with Nic and Aunty Rae doing all sorts of little projects.
Last week we did these cute Twidlybitz shadow boxes...... i love how they all turned out
I hate that it was my idea to write "home is where the art is" and then forgot and wrote heart instead, but i still love the end result.
Aunty Rae, Nic and me
Mine up close
this week we worked with the kaiser pina colada kit - looking good so far.

No comments: