CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 June 2009

virgo

I received this email today and it gave a description of your Star Sign.
I've read so many different things about my sign but this truly hit the nail on the head. I couldn't explain my personality before as it is so diverse. It is rather scary to read as it feel like it was written just for me.........

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22 )
Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager.. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hmmmm I can relate to many of these traits :)
Have a great day at cake decorating class
Huggs
Trac x

Unknown said...

Another Virgo here relating to most of it!! xx