CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 October 2008

6 things about me

well, i've just been doing my sunday night troll blog hopping and it was time to check out what miss maevan has been up to in Miami (still no Miami Ink pics yet, lol) and she's tagged me!
so here goes..............

Share 6 facts about me -

1. i have a sway back and bow legs! which really sucked when i was studying ballet, tap and jazz as a child and thru to my early 20's

2 i now have 3 tattoos. i love every single one. the pennies are now being saved for the next one which is huge!

3.i have size 9 feet and i'm really short

4. i didn't get my drivers licence till i was 22

5. i'm not a morning person AT ALL

6. i hate eggplant. i have tried it heaps of times, cooked all different ways cause i thought i must have been missing out on something spectacular, but still just dont like it

Now it's my turn to tag....................... Trac, Sarah, Anthea, Pt and whoever else wants a go

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you love tattoos and Miami Ink, check out my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

I'll do this on the weekend. Hey, can you book me in to the March retreat next year? Nic said that it's filling up fast!