CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 July 2008

baby ryder

this morning we went over to visit Jo and new baby Ryder.
He's only 6 days old and cute i could eat him with a spoon.
In typical Kylie fashion i walk straight in the door and pick him up, lol. I had a good cuddle for about an hour. i just wish he would wake up so i could see his eyes. maybe next time

Taleesha has come over for a sleep over, which shanice is loving. And Broden has come over to play for the afternoon. I just hope that Jo can get some rest before her mother-in-law arrives tomorrow.

The kids are quite happy playing at the moment. The boys are in the playroom playing playstation and the girls have who knows what toys out with the music plauing in the back room. They are all so happy they dont really need me!
Here are a few pics i took this morning. I'm sure Jo wont mind as she told me this morning her pics she took of me are going on facebook, lol


No comments: