CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 November 2005

WOW! It's all over - what now?

I can't believe after 8 months of planning my first Scrap Girls Retreat is all over. It's sad in a way, but at least now I can relax for a while before preparing to do another one.
I do hope that all the ladies had a great time, I know they told me that they did, but people always say thay and I'd love to be a fly on the wall on their drives home to hear what they actually thought.
Al least now I do know what worked and what didn't.
Well, I suppose it's back to unpacking. I was so exhausted when I arrived home last night that I just dumped all my crates in the lounge room and that's where they still are. YUK! I hate unpacking. Maybe I can persued Connor to do it for me, lol.

No comments: